Lot of things are to be done in Z-Push. All new issues go generally into "Next", are investigated and then either moved to one of the next minor version (e.g. a bugfix), to the next major release or go to Backlog, if there is no timeframe to fix an issue.
4 - current stable
The issues in current stable:
- PHP 7.2 support
- Fixes issues found by coverity (https://scan.coverity.com/projects/z-push)
- z-push-admin lists opened shared folders
- Logrotate improvements for RHEL-bases distributions
Retry when saving file states
- Better handling of SendMail when the store is full
- Some appointment/meeting issues
- KOE webservices calls fail for impersonated stores
- Some android devices not able to download attachments
For an overview about the issues, see the Current Stable Release table below.