Lot of things are to be done in Z-Push. All new issues go generally into "Next", are investigated and then either moved to one of the next minor version (e.g. a bugfix), to the next major release or go to Backlog, if there is no timeframe to fix an issue.
2.4.3 - current stable
The issues in current stable:
- PHP 7.2 support
- Fixes issues found by coverity (https://scan.coverity.com/projects/z-push)
- z-push-admin lists opened shared folders
- Logrotate improvements for RHEL-bases distributions
For an overview about the issues, see the Current Stable Release table below.
2.4.4 - current beta
The issues in current beta:
- Retry when saving file states
- Better handling of SendMail when the store is full
- Some appointment/meeting issues
- KOE webservices calls fail for impersonated stores
- Some android devices not able to download attachments
For an overview about the next minor, see the Next Minor Release table below.
2.5.0 - future
For an overview about the next major, see the Next Major Release table below.
3.0.0 - future
- ActiveSync 16.0 and 16.1 support
- zpushdefs.php (use class constants instead of defines)
- mapiprovider.php (getEmail, setting body etc.)
- kopano backend availability in mapiprovider, importer, exporter etc (dependency injection? setter?)
- code refactoring
- Minimum PHP version 7.0
- Reduce static functions' calls
For an overview for this version, see the Next Future Release table below.
Roadmap by Tickets
The "next" section contains all tickets which are still under investigation and are prioritized higher of getting a fix.
Current Stable Release (2.4.3)
Next Minor Release (2.4.4)
Tickets scheduled for the next minor version.
Next Major Release
The next planned major release is Z-Push 2.5.0.
See tickets of this version in Jira.
Next Future Release
This is a collection of tickets we are aware of, want to fix them, but have no estimated timeframe.